Snohomish County Fire District 7 offers full testing services for the position of Entry Level Firefighter/EMT through National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Fire and sign up for Snohomish County Fire District 7.
- What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to Snohomish County Fire District 7 Entry Level Firefighter/EMT position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for both the entry level test and CPAT testing.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at http://www.fireteamtest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam and CPAT testing, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to Snohomish County Fire District 7. Candidates who attain a passing score on both the entry level exam and the physical abilities test will be placed on the department's eligibility list. Snohomish County Fire District 7 will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing and CPAT testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace Snohomish County Fire District 7 responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided Snohomish County Fire District 7 where the final decisions are made.