ENTRY-LEVEL CAREER FIREFIGHTER-EMT
Snohomish County Fire District 7 is establishing an eligibility list for the position of Entry-Level Career Firefighter - EMT. The eligibility list will be used to fill positions for a period of 2 years from the date the list is established, or until such time the list is exhausted as determined by the Fire Chief. The entry-level salary is $5,301/month (2016 rate, 70% of top firefighter pay).
- The qualified applicant shall:
- 18 years old at time of application
- Be able to provide a High School Diploma or equivalency certificate
- Be able to provide a valid drivers license at time of application and be able to obtain a WA State driver license at time of appointment
- Provide 1-year documented experience as a structural firefighter within the last two years
- Provide a copy of a valid WA State EMT or NREMT certification at time of application.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Washington State Certified.
- IFSAC Firefighter 1 certification.
- Current Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) card: Date must be within one year of dated application.
- Valid Washington State Drivers License.
- Valid and acceptable Drivers Abstract from WSDOL.
- Successful completion of criminal history check.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment medical examination.